Wednesday, July 3, 2013

My First Anniversary!



It was a year ago today that I posted my first pattern, for a chain stitch bangle bracelet.  Since then I have posted 20 stitch and technique tutorials,  42 free patterns of my own design and 75 posts altogether!  

Here is list of all my patterns with links to them, enjoy!
Baby Rattle

Chicago Black Hawk Afghan


Bookmark for Dad

Shell Pattern Pillowghan

Masculine Pillowghan

Breast Cancer Awareness Pillow

Chain Stitch Bangle Bracelet

Hello Kitty Bracelet

Day of the Dead Banner

Don't Tread on Me Afghan Chart

Fiesta Earrings

Falling Leaves Ripple Cowl

Fascinator Hat

'People of the Water' Granny Square

Diamond Spike Glasses Case

Globe Pillow/Ball

Harley Davidson Afghan Chart

Heart Headband

Hello Kitty Mirror

Henna-Tattoo Wedding Glove

Hiking Sticks

Lace Spa Basket

Sparkly Christmas Apron

John Deere Afghan Chart

USMC Afghan Chart

Navy Afghan Chart

One-Skein Maze Scarf

Peacock Afghan Chart

Peacock Scarf

Penguin Flip Flops

Penguin Stocking

Quick Ripple Cowl

Scrap Heat Fingerless Gloves

Seahorse Applique

Skull iPad Case
Snowflake Napkin Rings

Star Trek Baby Bib
Turbanesque Headband
Viking Helmet
Beginner Washcloth

Pineapple Wedding Veil

Amigurumi Yorkie
Happy Hooking!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Your patterns are very ambitious but I am tackling the globe. Thank you so much for sharing with us. You make it look so easy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I hope I give good enough explanations to make it easier for everyone.

      Delete
  2. How exciting for you, Pam Congratulations on your birthday. I am just starting the Harley Davidson Throw. Frightening and anxious making, but looking forward to the challenges. Any upsated help you can provide would sure help. I am going to use the afghan stitch. What size hook do you think? I am currently going with a J.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kelly at Bending Needles has been using the afghan stitch to make this afghan, she would be the best person to ask for advice on this stitch. You can email her at ke1be11@hotmail.com. Just let her know in the subject line that you have a question about the Harley afghan.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations!! Love your patterns; you are a truly gifted person!! I crochet, just give me something to look at or a written pattern to follow, and I'm good to go. But to tackle the designing end of it or graphing designs, no way. Hope you have many more years designing!!

    ReplyDelete